Thursday 20 September 2012

Stripy chocolate cheesecake

Why, why did I think this would be a good idea?
Well Baz loves cheesecake, and I wanted to make him one.
I had obviously forgotten, or at least wiped from my memory that I did this a few years back and it ended in actual tears.
Still though, it couldn't be that bad could it, and the last failure I had from the Great British Bake Off Book was a fluke right?
Um.............
Well it does kind of have a stripe in it.
Niamh liked it, and has eaten several slices.
Baz liked it but said it didn't taste of cheesecake.
Ailsa said it tasted quite healthy for a cheesecake.
I thought it was overbaked, the texture was too solid, and the dark layer was too rich for me.
In saying that, it has all gone, and wasn't a complete disaster.  I would try cheesecake again, but not this recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment