Wednesday 4 July 2012

Pad Thai

Since I hadn't been feeling well, I really wanted good old British comfort food, mince and dumplings, however, Niamh wanted curries, from my new book, 50 Great curries of India.
I decided neither of us were winning, so we chose Pad Thai together, from Rick Stein (again!)
It's been blogged here.
The limes are missing in my photo, as I squeezed them over and then left them off the dish, but the flavour was there.
It's really quick to put together and cook, once you've soaked the dried shrimp and noodles.

4 comments:

  1. Pad Thai is one of my all time favourites. You make so many delicious things!
    I've nominated you for a Reader Appreciation Award - no need to do anything or pass it on, just wanted to let you know x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you.
    I'm just a home cook with adventurous tastes, and also very greedy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you.
    I'm just a home cook with adventurous tastes, and also very greedy!

    ReplyDelete