Tuesday 26 March 2013

Tatsutage Fried Chicken

I've finally recovered from the horrific nightmare that was moving house on January 3rd.
My blog has been neglected, as was cooking for the first month as I had no cooker, lots of takeaways ensued, but now I have a shiny purple cooker, it's almost Easter and I'm feeling much better.

What better way to get back into blogging with our favourite fried chicken.
I bought the ingredients for this from The Japan Centre ages ago.

This has to marinate overnight, but is straightforward and the mayo is just mixing a couple of things togather.

I served this with a salad of cherry tomatoes, beansprouts and little gem lettuce, dressed with soy, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce.

I probably don't need to tell you that we loved, loved, loved it!
Fried Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment